Monday, March 03, 2008

Among the Living!!!

It's the 3rd of March. I haven't said a word for a month.
Okay, it is not like me... but I've been under the weather.

Well, a little more than that. But, I'm on the mend and
life is again upon me. (And don't I love it!)

Makes you stop and think - when the curtains dim. For one thing,
my poor husband wasn't too sure how I paid the bills. I guess
I scared him to death when I told him I wasn't sure I was going
to make it.

Some helpful hints to avoid panic!

Lesson one. Husband and wife pay bills together!

Lesson two. Don't scare husbands. I'm married to this absolutely
fantastic guy, but husbands are fragile. They don't handle things
like - "I don't think I'm going to make it"...

Lesson three. Make sure husbands know how to do the laundry. Okay,
so I have a fancy washing machine. That wasn't the problem. The dryer
has to-o-o-o-o-o many buttons. Gotta leave instructions on the dryer.

Lesson four. Threaten the kids with death if they don't offer to help!
Even if they live miles away.

And now, that I'm getting back to normal - I wonder if I'll remember
the lessons.

In all the chaos I discovered that I'd been nominated for:
(drum roll) ~~~~~ as one of Champagne Books' 2007 Authors of the Year

Allison

Look for HEARTSONG, A Medieval Romance,
coming from Champagne Books
in August of 2008.

No comments: