Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A lengthy delay

Ever had everything go wrong in a short amount of time?

Well, my thoughts and comments have been on hold for more than two months. Almost everything went wrong.

My computer kicked the bucket - well, not really. The motherboard got fried. Don't know how but we had this severe electric storm and zap - my computer was gone. And yes it was on a surge protector. Ah, see, they don't always protect!

Of course, I immediately replace the computer - would you believe I
got a Lemon! A bonifide lemon. It even had someone else's password on it, and it was supposed to be new. Yep, I went right out and got another one, got it set up, ALL THE PROGRAMS COPIED! As an author, I have programs - and programs - and more programs!

Computer was working - but I was not. Into the hospital! Too much stress? Who knows. I ended up under the knife. Major surgery.
Then recovery, and more recovery. You get the picture.

Finally, I'm almost back to normal, or for me what is normal...

More in a couple of days when I get back to the world of characters!

Allison

www.AllisonKnight.com
"Heal My Hurting Heart" avaialable now from
Champagne Books, in e-book format or trade paper back.
"Heartsong" coming in August from Champagne Books

No comments: