Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Feeling guilty and how!

I can't beleive it! I've been so busy, blogging on
everyone else's blog, I haven't posted to mine. Yuck!
And I have good news, too. A Treasure for Sara is now
available in trade paperback. The sequel to Heartsong
is well on the way, and I've been entertaining kids.

Last month, we celebrated out forty ninth (49th)
anniversary. Wow! that long with my hero. I'm hoping
for quite a few more. Needless to say, next year we'll
have a party. And, yes, I'll be blogging all about
that as the time goes on. In the meantime, I'm busy
writing. My stint as President of our local RWA chapter
took a lot of time, but I'm finished now, so I can write.

Better get back to it. And I'll post more often.
Geeze - May 7th was the last time. Shame on
me.

Allison Knight
www.AllisonKnight.com
Heartsong named best novel of 2009
A Treasure for Sara Available now.

No comments: