Monday, February 08, 2010

Bubbling with joy!


I just found out that one of my books
has been nominated as a Best Historical
Romance for 2009. Last year 'Heartsong'
won my publisher's Best Novel of 2008
and now my next book "A Treasure For Sara"
has been nominated for 2009 by a widely read loop
of Romance readers.

Some of the other books also nominated are really superior
books and the authors well known, so, I'm bubbling.

I think now I'll just have to go fix myself a LARGE
Hot Fudge Sundae to celebrate. Okay, I'm a chocoholic.
When things are wonderful I celebrate with chocolate.
When things are bad, I console myself with chocolate.
This calls for a huge dose of Chocolate.

Hot Fudge qualifies.

To see the list go to Love Romances and More and visit
their yahoo loop.

Allison

http://www.allisonknight.com/
Battlesong, the sequel to award winning
Heartsong, available in August.
The Haunting of Hastings Hall, a short Gothic
available in March from Red Rose Publishing

1 comment:

GladysMP said...

Congratulations and best wishes in the competition! Seems like you are on a winning streak.