Sunday, November 13, 2011

My bad

Here I am blogging for everyone else and neglecting
my own blog. Darn, I keep saying I'm going to do
better, but I don't. I've invited some people to
join me, so you won't have to listen to me all of the
time at least for the next month.

I've also spent a lot of time with my web designer,
preparing a better web site. She did a fabulous job.
Take a look.

Of course, I've also been busy with edits and copy
edits for Windsong which is out now and A Matter of
Passion, a short story being released in December.



I also wrote a short short for Red Rose Publishing
for their 12 Days of Christmas. It's not as if I haven't
been writing. Just not here.

I don't make New Years Resolutions, Maybe I should! Do a
better job on my own blog.

Enough for now.

Allison
www.AllisonKnight.com
Windsong available now in digital format
from Champagne Books.
Coming in December from Champagne,
A Matter of Passion

No comments: