Saturday, January 07, 2012

Internet Frustration

I can not believe it, but my internet has been kicking up
big time. We switched to ATT and nothing but trouble this evening.

One of these days I'll become a geek - I hope.

In the meantime I'm working on two books, a contemporary and a
medieval romance.

I had trouble with both original plots; I'm a plotter and it just
didn't work. But, as usual, while I was trying to go to sleep
the trouble solved itself. My contemporary heroine was involved
in the wrong profession.

Same trouble with the medieval. My hero was in the wrong
situation. Now he is where he should be, (grinning!) and my
heroine now is what she should be.

I can hardly wait to get back to the books.

Allison
Three reads available!
Two from Champagne Books
"Windsong" a medieval romance and "A Matter of Passion" a short story
One from Red Rose Publishing "A Christmas Story" another short story
www.AllisonKnight.com for more information

No comments: