Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm so ashamed

Here I am giving other writers advice on blogging
and I can't even keep my own blog up.

For shame.

Back at it, finally. I'm well again, got the taxes done,
the office cleaned up, ready to start on new projects.
I have the Contemporary wip (Work in Progress) well
underway. This one, even though it's a Contemp, took
a lot of research. Parts weren't working, I didn't
even know who the villain was. Now I do. Bad, really
bad.

So back at the computer making the lives of my
characters miserable.

By the way, The Writers Vineyard authors are putting
together a cookbook. a FREE cookbook. It will be
digital, because we are, and I've seen some of the
recipes. Oh, boy, I love trying new dishes. Should
be ready by mid April. Crossing fingers.

Not only are the recipes good, but each author explains
a bit about the recipe and where it came from.
This one is gonna be fun!

Later

Allison
www.AllisonKnight.com
Heart-warming Romance with a Sensual Touch

No comments: