Thursday, February 09, 2012

Doing Better

I'm doing much better. The exercises are killing me,
but I'm slowly recovering. I can now write which I've
been dying to do for over a month.

I'm working through my current work in progress, a
contemporary romance with a twist. I'll say no more.
Only that my DH (Darling Husband) offered a critique
of my ideas and pointed out why the original theme
wouldn't work. So, I've spent the last week, going
back over the first three chapters and changing
things.

It's great to have a partner who is willing to offer
suggestions and discuss my plans for the book. I've
come to rely on his opinions a great deal, because
he's so right.

I'm aiming to have this one finished by the end of
April, edited within an inch of its life and then
off to the publisher.

Arvel, the healing brother in the 'song' books, is
yelling his head off to get on with his story. Poor
guy thinks I've forgotten him, but I haven't. Just
wait until he meets the heroine. She's gonna drive
him crazy. Got to hurry up, finish "Betrayed Bride"
the contemp so I can get to "Lovesong". That one is
Arvel's story. Oh, do I have things planned for him.
(I'm grinning from ear to ear. He's such a charmer,
but this time it doesn't work. Ha! just wait.)

Allison
www.AllisonKnight.com
Heart-warming Romance with a Sensual Touch
"A Matter of Passion" available from Champagne Books,
or wherever digital books are sold.

No comments: