Friday, April 20, 2012

Appreciation

I don't care who you are, but at times, whatever job you do may leave
you feeling like nobody appreciates what you do. Sometimes, the
harder you work, the more you feel like you've been ignored.

But then something happens and you know people are aware. In
fact they are pleased with what you've done, so pleased in fact that
they offer some kind of tribute.

It happened to me this month. I work hard at my career. I've met
people who tell me all the time, "Oh, hey, I can write a book." Or
and I love this one, "How hard can it be." Or this one. "My life
would make a great story. Why don't I tell you and you  write it up."

I write fiction. What I put on paper comes from my head. It's not my
life, it's not my hopes, it's not any of my friends. Nope, this is my
imagination run amuck. So, when someone says, "You've done a
great job!" it's a terrific feeling.

They did that! I was just name 'Author of the Year' After the surprise
wore off, I really thought about appreciation.  May everyone learn
you are appreicated for what you contribute at home, at work, or
at whatever you do.

Allison
http://www.allisonknight.com/
Heart-warming Romance with a Sensual Touch

No comments: