Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Darn it but life keeps interrupting!

I planned to write, write, write.

Silly me!

No sooner do I sit down at the computer, I still use a desk top,
(not a lap top), and something happens. Kids arrive to visit, the
cats want attention, my husband needs something, or the worse
thing - I forgot to do something, like turn off the stove while I'm
cooking a pot roast. Yeah, I did do that, and I burned the
potatoes one day, and beans on another day.

Obviously I need to get better organized. But how do you
organize life, because these are life happenings. They occur
everyday, at the darnedest times.

I've decided I have to change my schedule. That means working
early in the morning, or late at night.

But I love sleeping in, so early mornings are not workable for me.
Okay, then that means at night, which will work for me because
I am a night person.

I will be writing at night from now on, because the stories are yelling
at me and I need to get going on them. It's a horrible feeling to have
characters in your head glaring at you because you've let life interfere.
Well no more.

I'll let you know how it works. 

Allison
http://www.allisonknight.com/
Heart-warming Romance with a Sensual Touch

No comments: