Saturday, November 09, 2013

The Journey

I wasn't sure I'd get to post anything today. For the first time, I can say, I suffered some pain, and it didn't stop. In the past, it's just been a flash and then gone, Today it stayed and stayed. This was very much like the pain when you get a rib caught (well, actually, you don't get a rib caught, but it feels like it.)  I tried the Alieve. Didn't do a thing. So a cut a lortab in have and now, I'm sleepy.

But the pain is gone, or the lortab masked it, so I can get to things that have to be done.,

I think this was a wake up call. I need to stop procrastinating. There are things to be done and I need to start doing them.

I also need to exercise a bit of better judgment because I did too much yesterday. I will have to consider my limits each day and work around them.

Not like me, but you can always teach an old dog new tricks.

Allison

1 comment:

Carla Swafford said...

Yes. I agree you can teach an old dog new tricks but the problem is unlearning the old. :-)