Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Journey

Same complaint.  (grinning) Well, I'm not complaining about a lot of things, just one! I'm tired. Yesterday was not a good day.  I had to take a nap - in the morning! That was unusual. I was too tired to eat much for breakfast and after my wonderful DH went to the grocery for me, I curled up with my velour blanket and went to sleep. I slept for over and hour and a half.

Obviously I needed it, for after I woke up I felt much better. As the day continued, I began to feel a lot more like myself. By the time we went to bed, I felt fine.

Hmmmmm.  I'll have to ask my nurse about this. Of course, I'm constantly battling a running nose, but because DH has the same problem, we both know this has nothing to do with my condition. But, gee, sinuses are a nuisance. Don't you agree?

 All I can say is we have great weather. No snow, no ice, no chill, no rain, no trouble. But my kids four hours away are looking at 6 - 10 inches of snow. In the south, would you believe? Of course, the kids grew up in Michigan. The snow doesn't bother them. And they are smart enough to stay home and stay inside.

On to the laundry. Job for today.

Allison

No comments: