Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Journey

Main complaint. Tired. It's part of the disease. There's not much I can do, expect take it easy, rest often, and don't try to do to much.

I'm working on the book, waiting to hear more about the medieval that the publisher says they want, Hooray. I'll feel better when I have a contract in my hands. (Who wouldn't?) I'm busy blogging on a number of sites. You might want to see what I'm up to at www.allisonknightblog.wordpress.com

I'm looking forward to warmer weather. This time no ice or snow for us, but my kids are affected. But, they'll stay put. They lived in the north long enough to know what ice and snow is all about. (at least they better)

Guess I better be mother and call to make sure they are just sitting.

Off to make a couple of telephone calls.

Allison

No comments: