Sunday, February 02, 2014

The Journey

I think maybe I had a touch of something. I was so cold and I was also so tired. The tiredness I could understand but not being so cold. Conclusion - a touch of something. Feeling better now.

On top of that, we, DH and I, think we have the kitchen duties worked out. Moving back and forth and carrying stuff from one place to another is wearing. So DH has kinda volunteered ( If you want me to cook then ...) to help. Today will be the big test. I want to make apple salad with the pork roast I'm making. I can do the chopping and the mixing. He'll do the getting and carrying. Since the ingredients are all over the kitchen, ie apples in the refrig, bowls another place, nuts in the kitchen closet, marshmallows in the pantry...  I said a test. I'll let you know how it goes.  (grinning).

Anyway, off to Wal Mart for a couple of things.

Allison

No comments: