Friday, February 21, 2014

The Journey

This is not a complaint, but a simple statement of fact. Do a little and then rest. Take deep breathes and wait. Over the last couple of days, this has been the only way I can get anything done. I see a definite decrease in my stamina. And of course, with the beginning of spring, wouldn't you know the aching joints are also making themselves known. (Now that's a complaint!)

Aching joints seem to go with rain and lower pressure systems. Last night we had a terrific thunder storm, lots of lightening and noise. Enough to wake me up. I wondered yesterday why my joints bothered me. Now I know why.

You know the old people who are better at predicting the weather than the weather man? I now understand how they do it and I will pay more attention to my aching joints in the future.

We also went to bed late last night and no, I didn't get in my nap yesterday either. So, my 'do-rest- wait' mantra is really my fault. Today I will take a nap. I will, I will, I will.  (We'll see - something always comes up -grinning)

Allison

No comments: