Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Journey

Much better today. Thank goodness. As I said, yesterday was an off day, really off. but I did feel better as the day progressed. I have to expect this. Not looking forward to it, but (grinning) I don't know too many people who like to be sick. (Or there are one or two - but we have a name for them).

Got the first round of edits, so I'll be busy for a few days. These blogs will be really short until I get the edits finished.

I really like the way this editor has things lines up, so this should work well. I've had so many editors over the years, it's amazing. I think just about a new editor for nearly every book. That has to be a record. One of these days I sit down and figure out how many editors I've really had. Too busy for that now.

Off to make breakfast. I'm hungry today.

Allison

No comments: