Monday, February 24, 2014

The Journey

Wet, humid weather and I don't agree. Makes for difficult breathing. I'll be at my computer, working slowly all day with frequent rests. I also took my nap yesterday. It definitely helped, so naps from now on.

I have the edits to complete, my DH is finally getting his glasses, so things are looking up, or slowly down, which ever way you want to look at it. He (DH) is helping in the kitchen Hooray! that helps to.

But, I am not improving. I can tell that. I'm wondering how much of those items on my lists I will get done. I'm not too worried. You reach a point. And won't I feel silly if I'm saying the same thing a year or two from now.  (grinning) I don't have and I don't want a crystal ball to tell the future. Enough said. I have edits to do.

Allison

No comments: