Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Journey

Happy Sunday. Rain here, and the threat of a tornado or two.  Ugh! However, with the pressure stable the breathing is better. (If you missed yesterday's blog, I explained why this matters). More editing today, and taking it easy for the rest of the day.

I have a bit of mending to do, and that's nice and easy. Which is great, because last night wasn't that good a night. A lot of coughing. Again all part of the weather. We should have moved to a drier climate, but I love it here near the gulf. Our flowers are blooming, the trees are leafing out, things are turning green. I love it.

Spring has always been my favorite. Probably because I always lived in the north until we retired. Spring was always the end of the cold and snow. Of course, we don't have the cold (usually) and snow is really rare. And  yes, it does snow once in a while. Atlanta learned that this year.

So an easy day (I hope). Now to fix breakfast.

Allison

No comments: