Tuesday, June 03, 2014

The Journey

I'm now sitting in a clean house. My cleaning lady came and for a ridiculous price, she cleaned my house the way we used to clean in the spring. She even cleaned the fireplace out. I thought that was a little over the top, but her response was, I would have cleaned it out when I cleaned, if I was able.
There are some people on this earth who have to be part angel. She's one of them.

I knew one other - my grandmother. She was another part angel. She'd help anyone at any time for any reason. If you were sick, here she came with a meal, friend or foe. It didn't matter. That was the way she was. My cleaning lady is the same way.  I wish God put more of these people on this earth. We sure need them. In fact, it makes you want to emulate them in some small way.

DH arrived with lunch. Time to eat.

Allison

No comments: