Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

December 23. Two days until Christmas. A wonderful
time of the year. I love this season. I like the
smell of pine, baking cookies, pumpkin pie, the
scent of burning wood, especially getting together
with family.

Unfortunately, this is not the time to get much
accomplished in the writing department. So, my
current WIP (work in process) is stalled for the
moment. But I don't feel the least bit guilty.
What little I might write, wouldn't make a whole
lot of sense right now. I'm too busy jumping
up and checking on the rolls, the cookies, the
temperature of the candy.

So to all, a Merry Christmas and a Happy and
productive New Year.

Allison Knight
www.allisonknight.com

Watch for "Heal My Hurting Heart" available soon
from Champagne Books. Available now, "Too Late
To Scream", a traditional gothic from Wings Press.

No comments: