Sunday, January 14, 2007

A New Year

Here we go! 2007

Okay, so I'm a bit late. Ever wonder why
with the beginning of the new year, you often
end up with something in the house needing
repair, or you need repair. For me, it was
a winter cold. Boy, do those things take
the wind out of your sails.

But enough about colds and illness and winter.
We moved south so we don't have those northern
concerns about ice, snow and cold. So far
so good. Just hurricanes. Happy thought!

Now, the new year has begun and I refused to
make any resolutions. (To be honest - I didn't
feel like it.) However, mentally, I've set my
goals. Every writers has goals. Get to this
book, outline, research, rewrite. It goes with
the job. And - - I love it. I'm in the middle
of a rewrite. I have a book coming out in February,
a have books at publishers, and I'm getting ready
to submit another. Often, writers hear the comment
'they can't buy, if they don't see your novel'.
How true. So, along with doing taxes and rewriting,
I'm submitting. If you really want to sell, you
have to submit. Back to the rewrite, so I can
prepare the proposal.

All about proposals next time.

And, in the meantime, take a look at my February
release from Champagne Books. This is a western
historical romance, set in the beautiful state
of Colorado.

Allison
www.allisonknight.com
"Heal My Hurting Heart" coming in February,
from Champagne Books.
Visit my web page for information about
my other books.

No comments: