Sunday, September 09, 2007

Promotion, promotion, promotion

Yesterday, I had a chance to hear an author speak
about promoting yourself. Her hints and suggestions
were wonderful. In fact, I already do several
things she says will work and help you get
better known in the genre in which you write.

If you have a chance to hear Dianna Love Snell
(www.DiannaLoveSnell.com) speak on promotion,
grab it. She certainly knows her stuff. I really
don't know how she does it. She has a full time
job, a company to run. Me - I'm retired, but
busier than ever before.

There is one bit of information however she
didn't address, and for which no one seems to
have an answer. How do you increase the number
of hours in your day to do what has to be done?

If anyone has a suggestion that would add just
a few minutes every hour, I sure would like to
know about it. In fact, that person would make a
mint in nothing flat, because I hear the same
complaint from most of my friends, not only
writers, but working mothers, stay-at-home moms,
even retired friends. I'm sure you've heard the
same complaint! Not enough time in a day.

But, inspite of not addressing that one question,
Dianna's advice was great.

Thanks, Dianna

Allison
www.AllisonKnight.com
"It all about Romance"
www.AboutRomance.bebo.com
www.silkensands.blogspot.com

No comments: