Saturday, November 29, 2008

December is looming!

Well, here it is, almost the end of the year! December
is a day away, black Friday has come and gone, and
before you know it, the New Year will be upon us.

2008 was a good year for me, for I did sell two books.
Heartsong came out in August, with the print copy
following in October. Now I'm waiting for the edits
to the book coming in March. However, my writing
has taken a beating. There just never seems to be
enough time. Too many other things have gotten in
the way. (I let too many other things get in the way!)

December for me means the end of several of the
consuming issues I blame for my lack of writing
time. So, I'm making my resolutions early this
year. Back to making lists and sticking with them.
I'm not going to let really unimportant things take
my writing time.

I'm working on three books and have two more ideas
I want to begin work on, so I have to concentrate!
Big Time!

The pros call it "Setting Goals". I call it making
a list. Off to make my first list of things to do.

Allison
www.AllisonKnight.com
"Heartsong" available in digital
format and print from
Champagne Books, Inc.

No comments: