Thursday, December 11, 2008

Whining again - this time about time!

I've decided there aren't enough hours
in a day to get my work done! I'm working
on another book and it's slow. I remember
writing 10 to 12 pages at one sitting, but
I'm doing good to get 6 pages done in about
two hours.

The Christmas holidays are here also, and
that's complicating things a bit. I should
start the Christmas letter I send to family
and friends each year - but I haven't. No
time!

I should start making Christmas cookies, also
something I always do for friends and family.
Haven't done it yet. No time!

I'm working on a new web page, but it's not
finished. Not enough time!

I think you get the picture. I HAVE to get
organized here. Any suggestions???

As always,

Allison
www.AllisonKnight.com
"Heartsong" available from
Champagne Books, Inc.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

For someone with ADHD, I am actually pretty organized. What saves me is daily lists. :)