Tuesday, June 01, 2010

June Jubliee

Coffee Time Romance is having a Jubilee all through
the month of June. I have my own forum where I talk
about goals, books and characters. If you'd like
to comment or visit, feel free. On the 25th of the
month, I'm having my own author's spotlight. Since I
love to bake, I'll be sharing a couple of favorite
recipes, some of them my own.

Also, since I love to knit, I'll try to explain the
difference between the Dutch method of knitting
and the German method. Most people don't know
there's a difference, not in the product or the way
the yarn goes together, but the way it gets that way.

If you're intrigued, I hope you'll joy me.

Allison Knight
www.AllisonKnight.com
Heart-warming Romance With A Sensual Touch
Watch for "Battlesong" coming in August

No comments: