Saturday, August 13, 2011

Savvy Authors Summer Symposium

If you write - anything, you might be interested in this.

Some of you may not be aware that in August, starting on the 24th, Savvy Authors is holding an online conference (summer symposium) on writing for four days. It's not expensive and the workshops planned are extensive. I'll be there presenting a workshop on the "History of Publishing, Where We've Been, Where We're Going". But if you go to the web site and look at all the offerings, I think you will be astounded. I know I was.

What a great way to go to a conference without having to travel and spend big bucks for a hotel and transportation, as well as the expensive conference fees. Let's face it, I'm big on looking at the cost of things. Retirement does have that effect.

Allison
www.AllisonKnight.com
'Heart-warming Romance With A Sensual Touch'
And watch for Windsong, coming in November from Champagne Books.

No comments: