Saturday, October 27, 2012

Another procedure

This year is all about medicine. Guess I'm going to
have to write a couple of contemporary medical romances.
I've seen a couple of doctors who would certainly qualify
for a great hero, also one or two who would make great
villians.

This week we added a mediport. This is a device that goes
into the chest, with a tube that leads to a major vein so
instead of having a dozen bruises and enduring the digging
for a vein for an IV or to draw blood, they can go into the
port. Who knew?

Medical science is fantastic today. As I research for the
historicals I write, the medicine of even fifty years ago
is so archaic as to be dangerous.

But the cardio rehab is going well, or so they say. And I've
discovered I can read my Kindle while I work out, so it's
not as bad as I thought. It's tiring, but I feel better, so I'm
not complaining.

And, glory, hallelujah, I'm ready to start writing again...

It's what I've been waiting for. I can sit at the computer
for a much longer time, and the words seem to be trying
hard to get out. So, I'll try posting more often and writing
every day.

As ever,

Allison
www.AllisonKnight.com
Heart-warming Romance with a Sensual Touch

No comments: