Friday, January 10, 2014

The Journey

Today I am really huffing and puffing.  Cloudy weather, high humidity and frustration to end all frustration. I talked about the new (used) computer. It has windows 7, because I've heard so many complaints about 8. I carefully selected a computer with windows 7 on it. Hard to get but I found one and with a company I trust.

So, I'm trying to remember how to do some of the simple things we did with DOS. Oh boy, do you lose it if you don't use it. I can't remember how to do anything. DH is trying to help, but he can't remember either. We turned off the computer and a hundred updates need to load. That computer will take a month to get everything ready to work on it.  UGH!  In the meantime, I'm trying to finish the end of the year stuff (almost done there) and I so want to start on the next book.

I also have blogs to write, and I so want to start on the next book.

There is laundry to do, and I so want to start on the next book.  You get the general theme here.

In fact, to heck with all the other stuff.  I'm starting on the next book.  Today. Right now in fact.

Everything can wait for awhile. I know I have a least a good hour before I'll just poop out again!

Allison, not feeling quite so frustrated now.

1 comment:

Rita Bay said...

Good for you! There's plenty of time to do clothes when the drawers are almost empty.