Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Journey

The 'we don't know what causes it' band is back. I give up and I'll take the meds recommended. At least they usually lessen the tightness.

In the meantime, I have a lot of writing to do. Edits will be coming and I need to make certain I have the energy to do a good job. My nap taking yesterday wasn't good. I just couldn't get to sleep. I rested. I'll have to ask if that counts.  (grinning) I have a feeling the nurse is going to say, "well, not really."

Oldest son is here, fixing what needs to be fixed. He'll look at the refrig which probably only needs a good cleaning. Another thing to put on my list of things to complete. Clean the refrig. Now there is a job nobody likes to do, that and clean the porcelain commode in the bathroom.  Have you ever heard anyone say they liked to clean the bathroom? I know I haven't.

On that happy note, I have to get started on the next book. DH is waiting for chapter three which is not finished.

Allison

No comments: