Wednesday, February 05, 2014

The Journey

Got so busy writing and blogging yesterday, I plume forgot to record my feelings. So you have to know yesterday was a very good day.  It was the kind of day when I was absolutely certain none of my doctors knew a thing about what was wrong with me. I felt great, my O2 levels were great, I had a lot of energy, and I got things done.

Of course, I didn't count on the wilt, which is what I'm going to call it which hits sometime between 4 pm and 8 pm everyday.  Yesterday, it didn't hit until about 7:30 pm, and then I doubted I could make it to the bedroom. Once I walked the 35 feet (yep! that's all) I collapsed in my chair and concentrated on deep breathing. So, as you can see, I have not learned to pace myself yet. On good days, I cannot go all out, even though I feel like it.  A little slower and I probably wouldn't have been so exhausted at night.  But I am learning.  -  I think.  (grinning)  Today I feel good, but yes, I am taking it slowly.
DH helped with breakfast, and he is now doing a minor grocery stop. I elected to be good and stay at home.

Allison

No comments: