Saturday, February 08, 2014

The Journey

Ha! Taxes are finished. I spent all day yesterday at the computer, file cabinet, desk, gathering info, putting it all together and then filling out the forms. I filed and I'm finished. Hooray. Now I can relax for a day, take it easy, knowing another job is finished.

Then I have books to write. I'll have to get out my list and get started. Now that I have two lists, with things crossed off both, I should probably develop a new list with everything on the one slip of paper, maybe, if it all fits.

In the meantime, today is a day of relaxation. Bouncing back and forth as I did yesterday, even though most of the time was sitting, was very wearing. And then all the time spent adding, subtracting, reading those confusing rules....  Yep! Time to kick back and do nothing.

Allison

No comments: