Sunday, February 09, 2014

The Journey

Only one complaint. Tired. I do a little and I'm pooped. Fortunately, I can sit at the computer and type like crazy. It's the getting up to get reference material, note pads, booklets that's wearing.  Hmmmm I have to plan this better.

My nurse arrived yesterday, yes on a Saturday, and said I'm doing great, but this unbelievable exhaustion is part and particle, so I have to get used to it. I'm just going to have to plan better, because I could go on like this for several years. That's the good news. The bad news is if I can't come up with better plans I'm gonna be pooped all the time.

Just put a dozen banana nut muffins (of course from a mix) in the oven and I really need to get the furniture in the bedroom moved around. Making the bed is ridiculous. The thing weighs a ton, but, we've been through that. Moving the furniture around will help with access, which should help. I'll have to ask granddaughter and her hubby to come help. They are great so that should not be a problem.

Muffins are finished. Timer just went off, so must run.  Ha! Walk slowly to the kitchen....


Allison

No comments: