Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Journey

Looks like rain, so I'm going to take it easy today. Lots of things to do on the computer. That makes it easy for me. I can sit and not feel guilty.  I do have to finish the laundry. I do two loads every couple of days, one white, one dark. I finish the white load one day one, fold and put away. Day two sees the second load folded and put away. And to think I use to do six or seven loads a day, every five or six days. (Well with a white shirt husband and four kids... Need I say more?)

Despite the weather which doesn't look encouraging, I'm breathing okay so far. The trouble with the disease I have is the bronchial tubes are involved at least on the one side. That means the left lung doesn't get its level of O2 as easily. And all moving around, lifting, bending, pulling - I could go on - expends energy requiring O2. I think you can see the problem.

Off to fix breakfast and then I'll have a better idea of the quality of the day. Then computer here I come.

I got the cover for my new book. I intend to show it off later today. This one is another beauty. 

Allison, off to fix bacon and eggs. I'm hungry. Good sign!

1 comment:

Kat Hall said...

I love your writing. Can't wait to see the cover for Lovesong. I read the ms and loved it.

Yes, you can yell at the weather. Seems Mother Nature is not being nice anywhere. We had spring weather for the end of winter and not that we have spring, winter has returned. I want to be outside working in my garden but that will take a while. Still a big mound of snow in the garden patch.

Going to Jamaica next month for a family wedding. Looking forward to some really nice heat.