Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Journey

Oh, Boy, oh boy, oh boy! The cover is here. Despite all kinds of computer problems, I do hate computers almost as much as I love them, I got the cover and I'm trying to put it up so you can see what I've been up to and what I wanted to finish so badly. 

In my computer struggles I pulled something in my chest - I think. Time will tell. It feels like a muscle that's been pulled.  WE'll see.  In the meantime, I'm waiting for the last of the edits and then the book is almost ready for it's May release.

However, I am not giving up because the book I wanted finished is finished. That would be foolish. I have other stories to tell and as long as God isn't quite ready for me, I intend to continue for as long as I can. Who knows? I might get another two, three, even four more books written, before He calls.
You see, I'm ready so it doesn't really bother me.

Now, I have to go back to my big computer and figure out why my e-mail doesn't work.  UGH! Where is my geek son when I need him?

Allison

No comments: