Tuesday, March 04, 2014

The Journey

Today was a good day. Confusion dismissed. I have done some online research, got a few questions answered to my satisfaction. First and foremost, I'm considering quality of life.  can do, how much, what limits my lungs put on me, all are important. Also to be considered are family. Raising expectations is never a good thing. And from the research, I can't expect much.

Also to be consider is the amount of strain and stress additional travel and treatment will place on me, and also on my family. So, for those of you who read this blog and said a quick prayer for me, my thanks. Someone far above cleared my thoughts.

I also ask, if you give this blog a gander, (Midwest term) I have a good writing friend who had cancer and it has reappeared. It's a treatable kind she says, but she will need a lot of prayers as well. Please remember her also.

Now back to those edits. Half way through!

Allison

No comments: