Friday, March 07, 2014

The Journey

As I said yesterday, the kids are coming, granddaughter and her about to be husband???. They will be staying in the room I use for my office. About once every other year, someone comes to stay and the only spare space, if my oldest son is also here, is my office. Not that I mind. It doesn't happen often.
However, that means I won't be able to get to my computer. At the moment the laptop is so messed up, it's next to worthless. I can check e-mail and that's about all. Oldest son said he would take a look. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he can fix whatever is wrong. Otherwise, it will have to go back to the maker as defective.

Strange, it says I have a 64 bit, but windows shows up as 32 bit. Something isn't right.

In the meantime, this will be the last blog until Monday. If the weather is better, and pray it is, I maybe be able to breath better. Right now, it's hard. I need a dry day with high pressure. That helps.
Keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I can't entertain like I used to and I keep forgetting.

Allison

No comments: