Wednesday, April 02, 2014

The Journey

Hospice nurse came and went - on April 1st., Nope, didn't blog on that date. Nobody would have paid any attention to me if I had.  After all, I'm no fool.

Today is Laundry Day. Note the capital letters.  Why, because it wears me out. Surprising how little I can do now. Definitely slowing down. The nurse said it was to be expected. But my fingers still work just fine, so, I'll be blogging for a while. I can read and compute and think up story lines just fine. I can work at my desk, no problem. Walking around, doing laundry, cleaning, cooking, going from one room to another is tiring, and sometimes, I have to stop in the middle of what I'm doing and rest. I was told this would happen and it is.

But, I'm convinced I got a long way to go, yet. In fact I'm determined to get the three Angel books I've got in mind finished. (Angel books - well we'll see if the publisher likes the idea and I'll explain) Plus the regency that's half done, and the edits which I'm hoping to wrap up today or at least by tomorrow. So I have a schedule. Now if the Good Lord will let the schedule stand. (grinning) Of course it's not my say, but....   Please!

So back to the edits and then to regency. I think it will be microwave dinners today. The laundry says I'll just be to tired to cook - anything.

Allison

No comments: