Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Journey

Oldest son went home this am. So today I need to rest a bit. Granddaughter is coming and we'll work on the web page. Tuesday night, my Publisher held the annual Company Birthday Party. The company is now nine years old and going strong. To my delight and surprise, I was awarded the Publishers' Excellence award. Two other awards, given annually were for the author that helped the company the most and the author with the best selling book.

Those parties are always loads of fun. Authors letting their hair down in cyberspace, or even in person is something to behold. And because our company publishes all kind of genres,, it does get wild. If we have another party soon, I'll invite you all.

But between the party and cooking for the oldest, I am tired. I need to take the next day or two easy. It's surprising how quickly I wear out. This is new for me, so I'm still not use to take time out and sitting down to rest. I am doing better at cooking sitting down. Try it sometime. It 'ain't' easy. (grinning)

Now I have some paper work to get ready for Granddaughter. I'm also very interested in getting going on the info I've learned over the year.This month it's all about working on Character development.

Off to gather papers.

Allison
.

No comments: