Friday, April 18, 2014

The Journey

Rain today, so I'll be doing a little bit of nothing.  (grinning) I have books to read, so that's just fine with me. I do have some clothes to fold, but that's a sit down and do it fast or slow, depending on how you feel type of job. And I looked at the weather for the rest of the week and it looks good, full sun every day. That means low humidity so my breathing should be easier.

In the mean time I have to go to the grocery store. Some of the meds I take require careful handling. It took a couple of hours of research and some help from a manufacturer to discover the way to handle one of the meds I use for easy in breathing. For it I require syringes so I can protect the liquid which I use with an inhalation compressor. Complicated, but it works. However, I have the meds, just not the syringes, so off to the store. I won't do much but sit and ride. DH has to do the talking  and the getting.  (more grins) Not something he's too thrilled about. Oh well, then to the books. It will be a good day.

Maybe a bit on the computer this afternoon. We'll see. And since this is the end of Holy week. I'll be taking the rest of today, tomorrow and Easter Sunday off. So, I'll see y'all on Monday. Peace to all and may the love and goodness that Easter represents reside with everyone this weekend.

Allison

No comments: