Monday, April 07, 2014

The Journey

Big storm this morning. Lots of lightening, lots of thunder, electricity went out and so did my O2 machine. Makes enough noise to wake the dead. (being facetious here) It's set to let off this awful wail when it the electricity goes off, not when the machine is turned off normally. Then when the power comes back on, it makes a continual wail, indicating that it has to be reset. Fine. Great idea, expect when you are sound asleep and the sequence starts. Even the cats ran. And yes the cats sleep in our room with us.

I'll talk about my adventures with Celine, our cross-eyes part Siamese and her sleeping habits one of these days.

Great start to the day. After we got everything running smoothly again, I went back to bed and sleep in. Good feeling. I haven't done that for a while. But now, I'm up and doing the things that need to be done. Mornings are my best time, so I try to get as much done as I can. I have laundry going and computer work to do, so I'd best get to it. Oldest son should arrived in a couple of hours and as I mentioned before, I have things for him to do - but I have to get my part done first.

Taking a deep breath (the weather is clearing - Thank you, Lord) so I'll be breathing easier.

Off to take a look at my computer problem, so I can tell him exactly what I want him to do. I may regret this!!!

Allison

No comments: