Tuesday, April 08, 2014

The Journey

I really find it interesting that I have an exceptionally good day and the next couple of days are a slow go. Yesterday was great. I got all kinds of things done, things I've wanted to do for ages, like sort receipts, list e-mail addresses and make a list of passwords, because I have a dozen. Now, today, I need to rest. I move around a bit and I'm pooped! And I promised oldest who is here now, I'd fix beef and noodles, one of the kid's favorite dishes.

Fortunately I cooked the meat yesterday, so it's not going to be much of a chore. Lucky for him, because I don't think today I could manage too much more. And of course, a quick glance at the weather and now I have rain and high humidity this afternoon. So it will be a reading afternoon. And, believe me, I am not complaining. I have a whole 'to be read' list. Then of course, I need to get started again on "Once More', the new historical.

There are things to do, easy things to do today.

So, after I print up the new password list, I'm gonna go read until it's time to cook.

Allison

1 comment:

Liz Flaherty said...

You sound tired. Hope it's a good-reading afternoon.