Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Journey

Strange! Really strange! For the last week, I've been dragging, breathing hard, exhaustion, the need to sit and rest for at least 20 - 30 minutes before I try to do just one little thing, like fold a few laundry items.. Now this morning, I feel good. So good in fact I feel like I can fix breakfast. I have one other thing I've wanted to do all week, and today, I do believe I can get it done.

If you are old enough to remember Fibber Magee and Molly, you'll remember their closet (You are also old) (grinning) Well, we have a side by side refrig in the kitchen. The freezer side is like their closet. In fact, I really am not sure wants in that side of the refrig. I want to clean it out, throw out the old stuff, or the bits and pieces I saved to do something with, so I do believe I can accomplish it.

I think I mentioned I really needed to get things done on the days I feel good. Today is that day.
Off to make pancakes. See! I'm having a good day.

Allison

No comments: