Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Journey

Well, dang it, I didn't get the edits done as quickly as they hoped. I have sure slowed down. But I can proudly say a firm date has been set for "Lovesong" It will be a July release. Now my web mistress has to get everything changed (Good thing it's my geek granddaughter who does this for a living or I'd have a hopping mad mistress about now. Granddaughter knows not to get upset with me.  I have things she wants. Books and things.... (big grin))

In the meantime I have a few more changes, maybe half a dozen and we are done with this book. Of course, I have already started the next book and now that I have a decent hospice organization to offer the kind of support I need, I think I will get this one done and I might even get the Phoebe anthologies written. Now those should be a blast. Looking forward to starting those.

Which means, I best get off my behind, and into the office and finish the last little bits that need to be done.

Wonder if I can teach DH how to make the perfect steak today? Easy Peasy when you know the rules. Hmmmmm  Interesting thought.

Off to the office to fix the final bits.

Allison

No comments: