Monday, May 19, 2014

The Journey

Monday morning, and the sun is shining. Back is still a problem but manageable if I can remember my pills, Got to figure out a way to know when I took what. DH likes charts however, I find them useless, because I forgot to either look or mark.  (sighing) I just don't have an engineering mind.

So far the new Hospice has been wonderful. This is the start of a new week and we will see how we do. I have much to edit on the novel, but I going to work on it today, DH is doing lunch so I should get a lot done. Crossing fingers here. And now that I have a firm pub date, I need to start the promo
info. I have a lot I need to get caught up on. These last two months have really messed me up, but I'm
getting back on track. Having goals and plans gives you something to work for and therefore something to live for.

I willingly admit I would rather not die at this moment. But God knows that, and knows I'll accept his dictate. (grinning) We really don't have much choice do we. We can do ourselves in, or let Him have the finally word. Since I really would like to spend eternity with Him, I'll let him have the finally word.

Me, I'm a coward. With all the descriptions of hell that I've read or heard, I don't think I want to go there. No, I know I don't want to go there.

So with that happy thought I'm off to the office to finish Lovesong. I really need to get going on Once More My Love. It should be a lot of fun.

Allison

No comments: