Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Journey

Hee, hee. I'm learning. You take the pain meds before the pain gets bad. And the one med I take is
really hard on the stomach. You need food with it to coat your stomach. So here I am at 4 or 5 in the morning sitting on the edge of my bed, eating a cookie so I can take the meds to keep the pain at a comfortable level when I get up a couple of hours later.

But I still feel a little silly eating a cookie in the dark in the middle of the night - well almost.  However, it is working so I AM NOT complaining.

Still working on the book. One last go round and I'll be ready for the copy edits. Then I can do the booklets. So that's moving alone.

And I'm wondering whether I should ask my husband or my oldest son to drive me to the cemetery I've pick and look at the section where they will put my remains. Sound gross?  Nah. I won't be there, but I would like to see what it looks like. We've driven by the place a hundred, maybe a thousand times, but never inside. I'm just curious. However, will I freak out the DH or the kid the most? I'll have to think about that for a while.

Now back to the book. I want it finished today.

Allison

No comments: