Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Journey

Today will have to be a slow day. Hip is a problem today. The pill either hasn't kicked in yet, or the pain level has increase. Me, I'm going for the first. I sleep until after six, so the pill have only had about 3 hours...  Oh shoot! I guess I'll just grit my teeth today.

I have only two little jobs planned for today. I've decided that if I do one shelf, or one drawer each day, I can get the refrig cleaned by the end of the week. DH and I cleaned the freezer part last week, so time for the other side. Yep! We have a side by side. I really like it, but I have to clean it out once in a while. It needs it, so one shelve or drawer a day and I'll get it done.  See what I mean by pacing.

I also have to finish yesterday's blog assignment. That's number two. That will have to be it. I just don't have the energy to attempt any more.

And of course, I'm a Hoosier, and this is race day. I'll be watching a lot of TV.

Allison

2 comments:

Liz Flaherty said...

You're a Hoosier? Me, too! Where are you from? And I apologize if we've had that conversation before.

Allison Knight said...

Liz,

Yep, Hoosier, born and breed. I was born in a little town in the middle of the state, well, kinda north and east, called Hartford City. We moved around a lot, but I went to college in Indiana, married there, had all four children there, taught there and Indiana featured in my first historical romance and my first contemporary romance. Even though we now live in the deep south, I still consider myself a Hoosier. A good part of my big family still live in the state.