Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Journey

Low Pressure system sitting right over us, or darned close. How do I know? I've mentioned it enough.
(grinning).  I was going to work on the spread sheet which go with our tax forms for next year, but,
too hard to breath. I'll have to go sit down, and rest for awhile, then maybe I can get back to it.

This is the part I don't like. I just wear out much to quickly to get much done. And of course, I've learned, there is no way I can go at it the way I used to. So, it's off to the recliner, pillow behind my head, feet up and breathe slowly and evenly until I'm back to 'Gee I can do something again."

My wonderful DH is helping with the final edits on the book, so that's not shouting me in the face. He's doing part and I'll do part so we'll have it done on time. Hooray.

Now, off to the recliner.

Allison

No comments: